Wednesday, June 10, 2009

week 13 :)

Photoshoot with Mommy. . . (Just between you and me, I think she gets a bit carried away sometimes). :) This is sign language for "TaTa's please" . . .Mommy thought it would be a good idea if I posed for a couple photos on our stairs. . .She was wrong. . . I'm not stable enough to sit on my own yet. I fell over and rolled down them. (Please don't call child services; it wasn't as bad as it looks!) :)
This is me before my bath in Daddy's shirt. . . It made Mommy laugh really hard!
I love the water! :) Super Jonah. . .
My parents are on a hat kick lately. . . Personally, I think it's a bit strange, but I humor them anyway.

Mommy dressed me like a pirate today. I pretended like my Jumperoo was a big ship in the middle of the ocean!
Arrgh. . . I finally reached dry land and decided to lay on the beach and rest a while. :)

2 comments:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Oh Jess, these pictures are just precious! His blue eyes and blond hair are just to die for!!

It was good to see you guys tonight. Jonah is so precious holding onto his Daddy. We should shoot for a standing dinner together:)

Holy Cow! Canada said...

Great pictures! I so laughed at the steps pictures. I could so see your reaction to him "slightly" falling down the stairs. I can't believe how much he has grown. You make a beautiful family. Lots of love