Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ready for SNOW!

It's 100 degrees outside again today (for what seems to be the 10th day in a row). Mommy and I are sick of this sticky, hot weather, so we decided to pretend like it's a chilly, winter day. I wore an outfit my Mommy and Daddy bought before I was born. I found my thumb today. Mommy thinks this could be the begining of a bad (but extremely adorable) new habit.Continuing with the theme of winter, my Mommy gave me a pot and wooden spoon and I pretended to be a little drummer boy! Mommy was surprised to see that I seemed to instinctively know what to do!

This outfit was specially requested by Daddy when he found out about our snow day! :)

1 comment:

Adrian said...

We're with you about this heat...it's CRAZY HOT!!
I love his 'winter' outfits. You may need to wear them now, he looks as if he may outgrow them before the season gets here :)
What a big boy he's getting to be!