Thursday, July 30, 2009

Intro to Cereal

Lately, lots of people have encouraged Mommy and Daddy to allow me experiment with cereal. Mommy wanted to wait 6 months. I'm not sure why, and I don't really think she is either. I guess it sounded like a noble goal at the time. . . Anyway, Grams told Mommy that she noticed me studying big people while they eat and said she's sure I'm ready to try. . . Mommy began to notice too once Grams pointed it out, so Sunday on my 20 week birthday Mommy and Daddy gave me my first bowl of cereal. They were surprised by how I well I did!

1 comment:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

He did SO good!! It's precious too and reminds me to Bri's first cereal experience. She was in the bumbo too and had on a 'B' bib. I think it's on our blog too - but Jonah did much better actually eating it and holding the spoon too!