Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jonah's Tricks :)

Time to play catch up. . . we lost the camera charger for 2 weeks! Longest Mom has ever gone without taking pictures of me. She borrowed other peoples cameras here and there, but it's difficult to retrieve photos that others take. She's quite grateful that the charger has been found and she seems to be back in full force paparazzo mode (much to the dismay of my eyes). :)

First of all, FLASHBACK- - This is me, this week last year!! Mom can hardly believe how quickly I've evolved!

Washing my hair without water. . .





This is my new cousin, Jack! We had a welcome home party for him last night. It didn't quite feel right without Caleb though. We're looking forward to a re-do as soon as he's released from the hospital. He seems to be well on his way. They moved him to a private room today and disconnected all the devices that had been helping him breathe!!



Our family pic with Jack is a bit blurry. Mommy's not good at one handed, no flash pictures.







My frustrated face. :(

Like my whale slippers??
Happy helper! :)
I have LoTs of new tricks! Mommy and Daddy are in awe of me lately. . . Here's a sampling of the things I know (sign language, words, and body parts).

3 comments:

Nikiyah said...

AWww!! sweetest vid ever...is he ever smart!
you must be absolutely loving this age...they're like little sponges soaking it all in. It's obvious you work with him on a lot of stuff...!

Lindsey said...

JEss! these pictures are so beautiful. He is one VERY handsome boy! He's growing really fast. I think we need to make a pact to see each other weekly because our kids are sprouting like weeds!

Can't wait to see pictures of Caleb's welcome home party. :)

Janet said...

I think that the world sang a happy song on the day your Jonah was born! He is adorable.
A Grandma of Five from New York