Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Monteagle Weekend

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design customized with Smilebox

Fall is my favorite time of year for a thousand reasons! It is a season that never ceases to evoke an overwhelming urge within me to get as far from the city as possible and revel in the beauty and wonder of creation, and that's exactly what we did this weekend (thanks to the generosity of Allen's boss who owns this charming family estate called "Happy Castle" in Monteagle Sunday School Assembly). I believe I rightfully speak for all of us in saying that it was the most serene and relaxing weekend we've had in a VERY long time! We made memories that will surely be with us forever! I wish I had time to write more, but I have a screaming toddler begging for "ba-bas" on my leg, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. :)

No comments: