Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walking in Memphis. . .









Allen, Amber (my mother-n-law), Molly (my sister-n-law), and I had the pleasure of attending Tad and Erica's wedding at Memphis Botanic Garden yesterday. . . It was absolutely gorgeous! Watching others solidify their covenant in the spirit reminds me of the beauty and power of the sacred bond that Allen and I share. We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on September 9th. Time continually unfolds and exposes riches buried in the depths of our togetherness. I am profoundly aware of the activity of the Divine. . . stirring within our souls, rearranging us. . . imparting glimpses of his promise. I'm confident the days and years ahead will be filled with an abundant manifestation of the realities of God . . . His purposes will prevail in our covenant!

No comments: