Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Glimpse of Our Trip

Sorry our pictures uploaded so strange. . . We wanted to give you a glimpse of our time here. Something very important is missing, as you will see. . . DADDY! We miss him SO MUCH!!
Bed head.


Watching Elmo

I've been spending lots of time in the pool!



Reading my book. . . one of Mommy's favorite pictures EVER!
I love to splash.


Making waves with Grams.
Learning to love my new life vest.



Napping with Cousin Judah. . . He's here at Liberty for a wrestling camp!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. I agree the picture with the book is one of the best, but the life vest picture is priceless!!! I have laughed so hard. Thanks to Grams for taking care of Jonah so well. Can't wait until you guys are back home safe and sound. MiMi

molly said...

I laughed out loud too! What a funny picture!

Adrian said...

Oh my goodness! I have to agree Jess. . . the life vest picture is a keeper for sure! That sweet little face - you must stop torturing that child :) We see what happens when Daddy's not there to defend his little man :)
Can't wait to see you all next Tuesday!

Ardor Awakening said...

I can't even express how much I miss my family! It's like I'm trying to function without two very important parts of myself. I love you guys so much!

Can't wait for Friday!

Lindsey said...

I am in agreement with everyone - the life vest picture deserves an award!! HILARIOUS!