Thursday, July 15, 2010

Peek-a-Boo Playtown!!

Tuesday I went to Peek-a-Boo Playtown with my cousin Caiden!! It was such a neat place with every toy you can possibly imagine!!

The only boy in the man cave brushing his hair with a grilling utensil. :)

Hiding behind Mommy's leg. . . I did that a lot, a bit attached after last week. :)

Building like Daddy, Popi & Grandad. . .

Pushing cousin Caiden!
Overstimulation makes you sleepy.




I LOVED this DoG! And Mommy loves this picture!



Mommy was shocked when I did this puzzle perfectly with no direction. . . more intelligent than she gives me credit for.
I was in love with this Melissa and Doug dog! (the only kind of animal Mommy would consider allowing to share our home)
Then we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. We have funny videos we'll post later. :)

2 comments:

Adrian said...

We just went there today for the first time. SO MUCH FUN! Cole played for an hour and a half, but we had to break for a nap :) Let's visit together sometime!

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Oh how sweet! Maybe we can join you sometime soon now that I'm off work for a bit:) Love you!