Thursday, August 27, 2009

more of Jonah :)

This is a new hat Mimi and Popi bought for me. . . Mommy and Daddy LOVE it!
Playing with Mimi
Patty Cake with Aunt Rachel
Playing with Grams . . . Mommy likes this picture because you can see my cRaZy chicken hair! :)
Mommy gets tired of driving, so she lets me take the wheel on occasion.

My new hat again. . .
Flirting with Mommy over Daddy's shoulder :)
Me in all my glory!
Mommy loves my rolls. . . I'm so cuddly!
Mr. John took this picture. He captured my crystal-blue eyes. Mommy loves this one!
Mr. John and Mrs. Angela invited Mommy and I to join them on their shopping excursion while Daddy rehearsed with the band at church. We had so much fun!
Mrs. Angela with Bri and I. . . she's practicing for baby #2! :)
I love to read. . . My attention span is relatively short so I rotate books quite often, as you can see. :)

1 comment:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

I loooove the new hat! I think short, white, and chunky is totally Briley's thing - he is a doll! We are glad we got to hang with you for the night.