Sunday, November 8, 2009

HaPpY 8 MoNtH BIRTHDAY! :)

HaPpY 8 MoNtH BiRtHdAy, JoNaH!!
We hold you a little tighter in these days. . .
How infinitely precious
and fragile
is life on earth.





Yesterday, Mommy and Daddy showed me where I was made. . . the Westboro, their old apartment. They said it was quite surreal spending time with me in the courtyard where they used to sip wine and talk for hours about God and life and all that was yet to come.
Mommy and Daddy's old stairwell. . .
Their mailbox, 132.







We went to PF Changs for lunch. . . Daddy tickled me with chopsticks.

They shared their lettuce wraps. . . they were DISGUSTING!
We spent most of the day in the park. . . It was picture perfect- colorful leaves falling from trees, a gentle breeze, the warmth of the sun. . . Nature at its best.
We stumbled across some friends picnicking between Nutcracker rehearsals. . . we stopped to chat awhile. .

This is my friend, JD, from Mimi and Popi's church. He has GREAT HAIR!!





Looking for puppies. . .



















2 comments:

Adrian said...

I know I say it over and over, but he is so stinkin' cute! Love the outdoor pics :)
Sorry to hear he didn't like the lettuce wraps. Invite Michael and I anytime...we'll help you finish them off (they're our favorite as well)!
Happy 8 months Jonah! We MUST get together soon!

Lindsey said...

what a special day! And how emotional to go back and visit your old place! And it is a shame that he did not enjoy the lettuce wraps...haha