Friday, June 4, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, BRILEY!! :)

Today was my friend, Briley's 2nd Birthday!! We celebrated tonight at her grandparents house with lots of water, pizza, and a beautiful cake! :) Those Barker's know how to throw a party!! ;)

Isn't Bri's swimsuit adorable?!

Baby Baylor is growing in Mrs. Angela's tummy. . . She'll be here by this time next month (hopefully)! Mrs. Angela doesn't look that pregnant does she?! :)
I had so much fun with the sprinklers! You should watch the video at the bottom of this post. :)





This is my friend, Liam. . . One of the only other boys at the party.
Mommy thinks we look like brothers (I'm the short white one, he's the tall tan one) ;)
My man voice. . .


Riding a bike. The ladies dig it! :)
They also dig my belly rolls! :)




Happy Birthday, Bri!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: