Monday, September 28, 2009

lots of smiles and my new tricks :)








I finally figured out how to crawl forward. I've been on the verge of coordinating my arms and legs for a couple of weeks now, but this morning it really clicked! Mommy stepped in the bathroom to blow dry her hair, and to her surprise I had maneuvered across the bedroom by the time she finished! She immediately shut the door to the stairwell and thanked God that I hadn't decided to move in that direction while she was in the bathroom! Time to baby proof! :)
As you can see in the video above, my balance is incredible for my age (at least that's what Mommy thinks- she's pretty amazed by everything I do). I can stand holding on to things for quite some time! It's one of my favorite tricks! :)

3 comments:

Adrian said...

He's on the move! How exciting!

And yes...you have a right to be proud. His balance IS amazing to be so young. A friend of mine had a little boy that began walking around 8 1/2 months. I have a feeling that will be Jonah!

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Oh wow, that's incredible!!! I agree with Adrian and you too my friend, time to babyproof:) I will trade you a for a babygate tomorrow if you want it.

Holy Cow! Canada said...

He so has your smile, Jessica!