Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EVE AMELIE . . .

OUR DAUGHTER!!! It feels amazing to say that! I still feel entirely outside my body. . . This was one of the most extraordinary nights of my life! One I will never forget. There are no words to describe the emotion that swallowed me as the tech said, "Entirely, 100%, without a doubt, baby GIRL!" The revelation of Eve is quite deep for me on numerous levels . . . I will share more in the days to come, but for now I leave you with the first images of our sweet baby girl, Eve Amelie.

3 comments:

A Grandma from NY said...

The Perfect Family!! Many Blessings!

Lisa said...

We are soooo excited & thrilled for ya'll!!! Finally a precious little girl in the family of so many little boys! We can't wait to welcome Eve Amelie!! Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I can't believe how far technology and u/s have come since I had mine.