Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas with Grams and Grandad!

It's taken way too long for us to post these, apologies to Grams and Grandad!

We celebrated Christmas with my Mom's family on the 26th. It was so much fun! Rhonda, Burley, Olivia and Kenny joined us, as well as Aunt Donna and Grandma! It was quite a sha-bang! Lots of finger food (Mommy's favorite), dirty Santa, and a ping-pong tournament. (Mommy beat Daddy! humbly of course) It was SO MUCH FUN! Our only regret is that we didn't take more pictures!

This is a gum ball Santa that Grandma gave me. I still love it! I play with it every time I ride in the car. :)
I had lots of fun opening presents!
Mommy loves my animated faces! :)

We love Grandma's face in this picture!! Captures the essence of her spirit! Such joy.
This is Grams and me. I was texting a friend with the cellphone she gave me. It's nice to finally be able to stay in touch with the people I love! :)
Grams also gave me this balloon. It entertained me forever! I actually figured out how to punch it all by myself!! (She gave me an alphabet train as well that's one of my favorite toys!)

One of my favorite tricks! :)
Cheers to family! Where there is love there is life!

No comments: