Friday, January 22, 2010

A HaPpY FrIdAy

We've had a ReALLY fun day! We stopped by Cummins Station to pick Daddy up for a lunch date. We took some pictures of the new furniture in his office. It's so homey there. We don't know how he stays awake!


I love seeing Daddy mid-day (so does Mommy)! We miss him so much!!



If you look at my smile really close you can see all six of my teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom). . .
Daddy teaching me how to type. . .

I've almost mastered typing form. . .

On the way home Mommy and I stopped by Mrs. Amber's to play with Aiden and Liley. We had so much fun!


This is Aiden. I pretended he was my brother. :)


We look like siblings, don't you think?!






Mommy thinks I'll be a great Daddy one day! I practiced today with Liley's baby.

This horse bucked me off and I almost lost my hat!


Cuddling with Daddy. . . We have him for the WHOLE WEEKEND! :)


Couldn't be happier. What a great Friday!!

1 comment:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

What a pro your daddy is Jonah! Looks like you had fun and I really think you could be another one of Ms. Amber's babies:)