Friday, January 14, 2011

Playdate with Connor

Early in the week we planned a playdate at Monkey Joes with Jessica from church and her adorable son, Connor. . . Last night I felt like there was something important we had planned today, but I couldn't remember what it was. This morning I checked Facebook and read through our correspondence about the playdate, seeing that we were supposed to meet at 10am on Friday. . . It was 9:45 and we were still in pajamas (such slugs)! I felt TERRIBLE!! All the blood going to my belly is really affecting my brain these days!! ;)

Anyway, I called Jess and we were able to salvage our playdate by having them come to our place. The boys had a great time together and Jess and I really enjoyed chatting about life! It was great to get to know her better!

Connor is just 6 months younger than Jonah. . . and such a doll!

Jonah admiring his pregnant belly! ;) He actually requested that I take a picture of him in this position. . . guess he sees Daddy and I taking belly pics. ;)
The boys loved the kitchen. They had lots of fun cooking together! :)




Cheers to friends and the way they enhance our lives!!

No comments: